- Bar soap weighing approximately 90 grams of blackish green color.
- Each bar contains coal tar as an active ingredient 2.13 % + ethyl alcohol, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, lanolin, methyl paraben, sodium hypochlorite, stearic acid, petroleum jelly, vitamina E, water and soap base.
- Psoriasis in all grades
- Seborrheic Dermatitis and Atopic Dermatitis
|MECHANISM OF ACTION:
- Applying DERMABON on a skin surface acts as a softening agent, separating and flaking of the corneal epithelium or skin layer.
- Photochemical reactions inhibit DNA synthesis after the first hours of its application to the epidermis (20-30 minutes) exhibiting an antifungal effect.
|SOME GENERAL EFFECTS OF DERMABON:
- Reduces the size and thickness of the skin lesion or wound.
- Unlike steroids, DERMABON is able to eliminate a psoriasis lesion, completely or temporarily, for a longer period of time than any other product on the market.
- Unlike steroids, DERMABON does not produce relapses or regrowth after use.
- Bathe once or twice daily depending on the severity of lesions.
- In cases of mild psoriasis, use soap only on lesions. In moderate to severe cases, leave soap on lesion for at least 3 minutes.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Use this product as indicated.
- Do not use more often than is recommended on the label.
- If you have a rash, burning, or itching the soap usage can be decreased.
- Can stain skin and clothing.
- Avoid sunbathing when using DERMABON soap if your skin is light in color.
- It is preferable to bathe in the evening before going to bed.
CLINICAL STUDY RESULTS MADE BY THE SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Campus Chihuahua ) of Monterrey Institute of Technology:
- The side effects observed were the presence of erythema in healthy skin was reported in only one patient and healthy skin peeling in only two cases.
- Another finding was the change in pigmentation of both healthy skin and lesions in two patients, one of them left the protocol because he considered it visually unpleasant.
- 93% of patients stated it was easy to use the soap.
- The study has proven clinical efficacy of DERMABON soap for the improvement of skin lesions caused by psoriasis.
- Improvement was more evident in the mild and moderate cases
Clinical improvement was achieved from the third week of DERMABON soap use in mild and moderate cases.
- In severe cases it takes more than eight weeks of using DERMABON soap to see a significant improvement in the lesions.
- The main side effect was the darkening of the lesions, which is mainly aesthetic and will gradually disappear in a short time.
- A very small percentage of patients experienced itching after using the soap, which improves or disappears using a skin cream after bathing.